Saturday 22 December 2018

May All Your Wishes Come True

Hello again my friends, I am back to share one more card that I created using the My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018 from Hero Arts. (As of today, It's still available for purchase.)



For this card I skipped the fairies and decided to use the cute mouse holding a dandelion.  I again used some distress oxide inks for the background but this time to create some grass and a cloudy sky.

The images were coloured with Copic markers and glued flat against the card base.


Below is a lost of the supplies I used.

Stamps: My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018
Dies: My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio and Broken China
Copic Markers: Mouse - W00, W1, W3, R00  Dandelions - Y00, Y02, Y23  Mushroom - R24, R27, R29, E42, E43, E44
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - White and Black Gel Pens,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: