Thursday 4 August 2016

Happy Haunting

Hello friends! I know it's only the beginning of August but I felt like breaking out some fall and Halloween stamp sets. I have a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets that I have never used so I thought I would combine them to make a card.

I used the Lawn Fawn - Booyah stamp set as well as the mini Stinkin Cute stamp set. I tried some mirror stamping of the little skunk, the stamped impression wasn't the best so I went over it with a black marker. It didn't turn out perfect but not too bad.

I also did a little bit of masking. I stamped the hats first, covered them with masks and then stamped the skunks so the hats appear to be on their heads.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Booyah and Stinkin Cute
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, R20, R24, R39, V12, V15, V17, G82, G99, YR24
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Simon Says Stamp - Masking Paper

Thanks so much for dropping by.  Have great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment