Wednesday 24 August 2016

Happy Haunting

Hello friends, I hope you're having a good day so far.

I had some fun today making a Halloween card using the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  It's so fun that you can put the ghosts in different costumes.  I did some stamping and masking to make a Vampire, Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.  I don't have the matching dies so I cut them ghosts out using my ScanNCut.  I kind of like how the ghosts are cut out in one piece.

I again used a panel of smooth card stock and added distress inks to back the background for the ghosts.  It's hard to see in the picture but once I sprayed the panel with water and blotted up some colour with paper towel, I added some drips of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Booyah
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot
Copic Markers: Frankenstein - W00, W3, R20, G20, G21, BV02, BV13, BV31  Vampire - W00, W3, W5, W7, R20, R24, R39  Bride of Frankenstein - W00, W3, R20, V12, V15, V17, YG23, YG25
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100 lb. Ultra Smooth White Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Tattered Angels - Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment