Tuesday 9 August 2016

Vampire Graveyard

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

I had fun making a Halloween card using a couple of new stamp sets from MFT Stamps.

The first thing I did was die cut a panel using the Simon Says Stamp Sticthed Rectangles dies. I then did lots of stamping and masking of images.  When everything was covered in masks, I used distress inks to ink up the background. I then used a distress sprayer to add some water and then dabbed it off with some paper towels.

Once the background was done, I peeled off all of the masks and coloured the images with Copic markers. The last thing I did to the coloured panel was stamp on the bats and the name to the gravestone.  I can't wait to play some more and make additional Halloweens card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Frightful Friends and Grave Situation
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles 
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Black Soot,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E000, E00, C5, C7, C9, R24, R39, YR23, E25, E27, E59, W1, W3, W5, G29, G29, G99
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment