Friday 12 August 2016

On Your Special Day

Hello friends, yeah it's Friday and gorgeous outside today.

I needed to make a wedding card and so I decided to use the Wplus9 - Freehand Florals stamp set.

I wanted to make muted pink flowers and so I decided to use Jennifer McGuire's technique of extending my ink colours by using white pigment ink. Here is her video showing the technique: Stamp Layering With One Color Ink.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Freestyle Florals and Fresh Cut Florals (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and 20
Ink: Hero Arts - Bubble Gum, Soft Vanilla, Butter Bar, Lime Green and Field Greens Shadow Ink,  Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink,  Memento Ink - London Fog
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Simon Says Stamp - Assorted Moonshine Sequins

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment