Wednesday 17 August 2016

Magical Life

Hello friends, I hope you're having a good day so far.

I finally broke out the super adorable, MFT Stamps - Magical Dragons stamp set and made a card.  The dragons in this stamp set are some of the most adorable I have ever seen.

I combined several soft Distress Ink colours to make a lovely soft background for my mommy and baby dragon sitting in the clouds.

I sprinkled some extra tiny star confetti across the clouds to make the card even more "Magicial".




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Magical Dragons
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: YG03, YG23, YG25, R81, V01, V12
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Clear Star Confetti,  Ranger - Diamond Stickles

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment