Sunday 30 October 2016

All Tricks?

Hello my friend, just one day left until Halloween and I am still having fun playing with the Bootastic stamp set from Mama Elephant.

I wanted to make a scene showing a couple of kids trick or treating in the city.  I used the Skyline Border die by MFT Stamps to make the city buildings and drew my own sidewalk for the kiddies to walk on.



 Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Bootastic
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 and Skyline Border,  Mama Elephant - Bootastic,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles (Moon Mask)
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Stormy Sky and Black Soot
Copic Markers: Mummy - E11, E33, V15, R20, C00, C1, C3  Witch - E11, E33, V15, R20, YG03, YG67, V04, V06, V09, Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

I'm hoping to get in one more Halloween card today.  Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment