Sunday 9 October 2016

Sending Thankful Thoughts

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend and staying safe this long weekend. 

Below is the first o two card I have made so far this weekend.  For the card below I used the Pure Innocence - Thankful Friend stamp set from MFT Stamps,  The ground background was made by blending several colours of distress ink and then spraying it with water and blotting with a paper towel.  For the sky background I used a template I made using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders dies and Tumbled Glass distress ink.

I hope you like the final result.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Thankful Friend
Dies: MFT Stamps - Rolling Hills, Thankful Friend & Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Tree Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Pants - B95, B97, B99  Sweater - B66, B69, B79  Gloves and Hat - BG13, BG32, BG57  Shoes - E42, E43, E44  Hair & Rake - E25 & E29
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you come back shortly to check out my second card.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment