Friday 28 October 2016

Treat or Treat

Hello my friends and T.G.I.F.  I can't believe in just a few days it will be Halloween. I am trying to make a few more Halloween card before the day.

For this card I again used the Ghostly Greetings stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, which I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out.

The background was made my running a piece of black card stock through my Vagabond machine in the Cobwebs embossing Texture Fade by Sizzix/Tim Holtz.  I then used a distress tool and hero Arts - Unicorn pigment ink to sponge over the raised webs to give them more definition.

The sentiment is from the Trick or Treat stamp set and matching dies, also from Simon Says Stamp.  I went over the black ink with clear Wink of Stella brush marker and finished off the card by adding a few sequins.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Ghostly Greetings and Trick or Treat
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Trick or Treat
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink
Copic Markers: Frankenstein - YG00, YG03, C5, C7, C9, V12, V15, V17, B95, B97, B99  Ghost - E11, E33, V15, R20, C00, C1, C5, C9, YR12, YR18, B95, B99
Other: Recollections - Card Stock and Sequins,  Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Cobwebs Texture Fade

Thanks so much for coming by and see you back soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment