Sunday 9 October 2016

You A-maze Me

Hello again, here is the second card I made this weekend.  This time I used some retired items from MFT Stamps to make my fall themed card.

It might be hard to see in the final card but I used green distress ink on the bottom of background to make the ground and tumbled glass again to make the background clouds.  I cut out a bunch of corn stalks and layered  them behind the fence to add lots of dimension to my finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Corn Maze Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Farm Fence, Cornstalk and Mini Pennants
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Dress and Boots - E31, E55,  Jacket and Heart - YR15, YR18, E08  Hair - E21, E23, E27
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and if you're in Canada have a Happy Thanksgiving! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment