Saturday 29 October 2016

Batty Without You

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I started this card using the Hero Arts, Bat Background stamp I bought a few years ago.  I wanted to use it as the background for my card.  I then used the Leafy Backdrop - Landscape die from Lawn Fawn and trimmed out the tree only.  The ground was made by cutting a couple of hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn..  I built up the ground so the cut out tree would reach the top of the bat panel.

I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the Vampire cage from the Frightful Friends stamp set from MFT Stamps.

Other then putting everything together, the last thing I did was added the sentiment by stamping it is Versamark ink and embossing it with Snow Detail embossing powder.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Bat Background,  MFT Stamps - Frightful Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Leafy Tree Backdrop-Landscape,  Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Versamark
Copic Markers: E11, YG00, V12, V15, V17, C5, C7, C9, Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Snow Detail Embossing Powder,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment