Monday 3 October 2016

Start With Coffee - Tag You're It! Challenge #57

Hello again, I hope your having g a good day so far.

I saw this inspiration photo at Tag You're It! and decided I wanted to participate.



It's hard to see in my picture but I used the Midnight Bronze Obsidian embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang for the coffee bean background, which in real life has a lovely sheen.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: TPC Studio - Coffee Cafe,  MFT Stamps - Perk Up
Dies: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Bigz Tag & Bookplates,  MFT Stamps - Coffee Cup Die and Lead The Way
Inks: Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe Shadow Ink,  Versamark
Other: Grafix 12x12 Medium Weight Chipboard in Natural,  Recollections - 110 lb. White Card Stock,  Celebrate It - 5/8 inch Grosgrain Ribbon,  Lindy's Stamp Gang - Midnight Bronze Obsidian Embossing Powder

Thank you for dropping by, your comments are always appreciated.  Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And I like the pop of white. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete