Wednesday 17 May 2017

Have A Bright & Sunny Day

Hello and welcome back.  I am sharing my last card, for now, using the Beach Bunnies stamp set and the Beach Scene Builder die-namics from MFT Stamps.





The sand and sea were cut from some heavyweight white card stock, which I then inked up with some distress inks, sprayed with water and blotted up the excess to create the texture.  I used masks created from card stock with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies and Tumbled Glass distress ink for the clouds in the sky. The sun was created using the  Radiating Rays stencil from MFT Stamps and Squeezed Lemonade distress ink.

The bunnies and birds were coloured with Copic markers.  This time I made light tan bunnies instead of the grey in the previous two cards.  I think these bunnies are just so adorable and for some reason when I see the little boy bunny I picture him playing soccer.

I hope you like my finished card.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Beach Bunnies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Gathered Twigs, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Bunnies - E40, E42, E43, R00, R20, BG11, BG13, BG57, R24, R29, R39, Y00, Y06 Birds - B21, B24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown and Green card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Radiating Rays Stencil,  Foam Tape

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: