Tuesday 16 May 2017

You Are My Happy Place

Hello my friends and welcome back to my little piece of the internet.

I have been having so much fun using my new products from MFT Stamps.  For my first card I used the Beach Bunnies stamp set.  I also borrowed the little sandcastle from their Beach Day stamp set.



I created the sand and sky on the card base by using a couple of different distress inks.  All os the images were coloured with Copic markers and cut out using the Scan N Cut machine.

I just love the little beach huts, they are just so cute.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Beach Bunnies and Pure Innocence-Beach Day
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass & Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers: Bunnies - W0, W1, W3, R00, R20, BG10, BG11, BG13, R02, R05  Beach Huts - R22, R24, Y00, Y06, B21, B24, C1  Sandcastle - E31, E35, E37
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you will drop by again to see my next card.

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment