Thursday 11 May 2017

Oceans of Love

Helo and welcome back my friends.  I have made another card using the absolutely adorable Mermazing stamp set from MFT Stamps.

This time I tried to make an ombre background using four different blue shades of distress inks and the Cascading Scallop stencil from MFT Stamps.

For the mermaid I added to this card I coloured her hair in an orangey red colour, which is quite different for me.  I usually keep to much more natural hair colours but I thought she would look like Ariel if I coloured her hair this way.


I did actually fuss a little bit more with her hair after the above picture was taken.

I added a couple of fish from the stamp set, a sentiment and finished off the card with some water drops made from Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Mermazing
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - R02, R05, R08, R24, R29  Tail - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57, BG75  Top & Star - V12, V15, V17  Fish - YR15, YR18, W1, W5
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Cascading Scallop Stencil,  Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment