Monday 29 May 2017

Written In The Stars

Hello my friends and welcome back.  If you are in the United States, Happy Memorial Day, I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.

I am back today to share my first card using the new Upon A Star stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn.  It's such an adorable set, I just love all the different constellations.

I borrowed from Lawn Fawn's introduction video and used some distress ink on the edges of the blue and brown card stock to add some darkness and dimension. I am also really happy with how the Unicorn pigment ink from Hero Arts shows up on the blue card stock.

I popped up the hillside and animals using foam tape to add even more dimension to the final card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot and Gathered Twigs,  Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink,  Versfaine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Fox - E08, E13, E15, E50   Rabbit - W00, W1, W3, W5, R20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue and Brown card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment