Friday 26 May 2017

Pop Up Thanks

Hello my friends and welcome back.  It seems like it's been awhile since I have done any card making.  I even have some new supplies but not much time to play.

Today I have two cards to show you that I made using the Colour Layering Poppy stamp set from Hero Arts and the Many Thanks die-nmaics from MFT Stamps.

I used a technique that Jennifer McGuire recently shared on her blog,  3 Ways: Alphabet & Word Dies and on her YouTube channel, Jennifer McGuire YouTube.

I used my Hampton Art - Stamp Perfect tool to stamp the poppies on two different pieces of card stock, one white and one pink.  I then used one of the Thanks dies from MFT Stamps to cut through the stamped panels and kept everything including the insides of the letters.  I used the same Thanks die to cut three more words from each the pink and white card stock.

I glued all of the pink Thanks together and all of the white Thanks together and inlaid them into the opposite color card stock panels that I had attached to card bases.   I finished up the cards by adding a sprinkling of 4mm Sparkling Clea Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  I am so happy with how these two cards turned out.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Color Layering Poppy
Dies: MFT Stamps - Many Thanks
Inks: Hero Arts - Bubble Gum,  Pale Tomato,  Red Royal,  Cup O'Joe,  Lime Green
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope to be back soon with some more creations.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment