Wednesday 31 January 2018

Baked With Love

Welcome my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

I am back to share another card I created.  This time using the Holiday Baking stamp set from Neat and Tangled.  Although this stamp set was released for Christmas, I created a Valentine's card with the images and one of the sentiments.

I coloured lots of images from the set with Copic markers and used my ScanNCut to cute them all out.  Again I used the Love Me , My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad and some red card stock for the background for the cuties.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Holiday Baking
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and File Folder Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bear - E41, E42, E43, E44, R00,  Bunny - C00, C1, C3, R000, R00  Mouse - W00, W1, W3, R000, R00  Red - R24, R27, R39  Blue - B21, B23, B26  White - C00, C1, C3  Tan - E50, E51, E53
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections 110lb White and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much or dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment