Tuesday 2 January 2018

Donut You Know?

Welcome back my friends.

Today I have another simple Valentine's Day card using the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used a couple of different faces/smiles from the Sweet Smiles stamp set, for some reason, I really wanted to use the moustache smile. I also stamped the smiles so that when the donuts were side by side the bites,  faced each other.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends and Sweet Smiles
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Tag Builder Blueprints 5
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: BG11, BG13, BG32, R81, R83, R85, E53, E55
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  K&Company - Lovely 12 x 12 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment