Tuesday 23 January 2018

Pawfect Birthday

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I am back again to share another card I created.  Again I used lots of products from MFT Stamps including the Birdie Brown - New Best Friend stamp set.

I created the pink background by stamping the Damask Background stamp with Hero Arts' Bubble Gum ink on pale pink card stock.  I cut out a light tan piece of card stock with a Stitched Mod Rectangle die and stamped it with paw prints from the stamp set with Kraft dye ink from MFT Stamps.

The little girl and her kitten were coloured with Copic markers and popped up on the card front with foam tape.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-New Best Friend and Damask Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Mod Rectangle Stax and Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum,  MFT Stamps - Kraft
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress & Shoes - R81, R83, R85  Kitten - E40, E41, E42, R81
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pale Pink card stock and 65lb Tan card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment