Saturday 13 January 2018

I Bee-Lieve In You - MFTWSC367

Welcome back my friends.  I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Today I am here to share with you a card that I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For the card I created I combined the new Meant To Bee stamp set and the older Mini Hexagon Background stamp both from MFT Stamps.

I used the background stamp by first cutting a 2 inch strip of white card stock which I covered with a powder tool, to remove any static.  I stamped the Mini Hexagon Background stamp with Versamark ink onto the strip of card stock and used Detail Snow embossing powder, which I melted, to create the pattern.  I then used the Fossilized Amber Oxide Distress ink to do some emboss resist and bring out the hexagon pattern.

Here are a couple of pictures of my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Meant To Bee and Mini Hexagon Background
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Back and Versamark,  Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Bee Hive - E21, E23, E27, Y21, Y23, TR23, YR24  Bees - Y23, YR23, YR24, W00, B000
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Golden Yellow card stock and Detail Snow Embossing Powder,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Foam Tape,  Spectrum Noir - Sparkling Clear Brush Marker,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! kathy

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...I love the colors you used - very warm and honeyish. :)

    ReplyDelete