Tuesday 30 January 2018

Dam, I love You - PP378

Hello my friends, I can't believe that January is almost over already, although I'm totally ready for Spring.

Today I am here to share a card I created using the current sketch from The Paper Players.


This is also the first card I created using the Beavers Eh stamp set from Neat and Tangled.  I combined the stamp set with the Love Me 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  Neat and Tangled - Beavers Eh
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax, Blueprints 13 & 20,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles, LifeStyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Vewrsafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E40, E41, E41, E43, E44, E49, R20, R24, R27, R39 B00, B21, C00, C1, C3
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Ranger - Gloassy Accents,  Foam Tape

I hope you like what I came up with.  All of your comments are appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Dam...I love this card! What a great sentiment and such adorable little beavers that are wonderfully colored. A fun card for The Paper Players Challenge this week - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your coloring is super! Fun little creation, thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete