Monday 22 January 2018

This Much

Hello and welcome back.  Today I have a card to share with you that I created using some supplies I have had in my stash for a while.  I used non-traditional colours to create this Valentine's Day card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Heart Banner
Dies: MFT Stamps - Heart Banner and Wonky Scallop Border
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Hearts - R00, R02, R14  Dress - G02, G12  Socks - C00, C1  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Market 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Mint Green card stock,  Foam Tape

I hope you like my card.  Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment