Monday 1 January 2018

Sweet Birthday

Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2018!

I'm back again sharing another card I created using the new Sweet Friends stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn.

This time I used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Baked With Love stamp set and stamped it on one of the piece of card stock that was cut using the largest die from the Essential Speech Bubbles set from MFT Stamps. I also used MFT Stamps' Gingham Background stamp and Hero Arts' Tide Pool shadow ink to create the patterned background for the cute cupcakes.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends and Baked With Love,  MFT Stamps - Gingham Background
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & 27 and Essential Speech Bubbles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Lawn Fawn - Tide Pool Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: E44, E47, E49, R81, R83, R85, BG11, BG13, BG32
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment