Friday 11 December 2015

Ewe For Christmas

Hello and hope your having a good day. I did a bit of baking getting ready to have some people over tomorrow night but I still managed to make a card using Lawn Fawn's - Baaah Humbug stamp set.

My card was very much inspired by a card made by Tanya Adams of Studio 5380.

For the snow in the sky of my card I used the Stars & Dots stencil by Simon Says Stamp and pounced Hero Arts' - Unicorn pigment ink through the dots only with a Q-tip. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Baaah Humbug
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame,  Stitched Hillside Boder and Forest Border
Ink: Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Olive Green Shadow Ink and Unicorn - Pigment Ink
Copic Markers: Face & Legs - E000, E00, RV10, Wool - W00, W1, W3 & W5
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Tiny Gems & Pearls

Thank you so much and have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment