Thursday 31 December 2015

New Beginning

 I can't believe that tomorrow will be January 1, 2016.  Every year seems to go so fast.

I am still on a roll of colouring with Distress Markers and this card is no exception. I used another Art Impressions "Girlfriends" stamp called Weigh In for my card today.

I thought it would be perfect for someone that wants to lose weight as their New Year's Resolution. This is one of my goals for the upcoming year, to eat healthier, exercise and hopefully in turn lose some weight. Wish me luck!

Here is the card I made.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Weigh In,  Simon Says Stamp - Work Out
Ink: Ranger - Archival Ink-Jet Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Scattered Straw
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Distress Markers: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Pumice Stone & Spun Sugar
Design Paper: Echo Park - For The Record 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by. I wish you a Happy New Year and hope you have a wonderful and healthy year ahead.

Best Wishes, Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment