Friday 18 December 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello again, I am trying to get the last of my Christmas cards made that I will give out by hand.

I wanted to use the new Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn on a card. There are such cute images and I hope I get a chance to make a few more cards with this set.

I stamped several images, masked them off as well as the hillside and then used distress inks to make a sky.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders for a mask
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink: Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky
Copic Markers: Deer - E31, E34, E53, E55, E57, E59, R20,  Sled & Packages - R24, R29, R39, G16, G28, Y23 & Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock and Rhinestone Stickers,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thanks again for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment