Monday 21 December 2015

Spoil You Rotten - FMS217

I can't believe it's only fours days until Christmas and I'm trying to make the last few Christmas cards. I feel like I haven't really used some stamp sets this year, which is a shame.

I did get a chance to make one more card with the MFT Stamps' Santa's Elves stamp set and the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


Here is a couple of pictures of the card I made.






below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Santa's Elves
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles and Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E000, E00, E11, R20, R24, R29, R39, YG03, YG25, Y23, Y35, C00 & C1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black and White Gel pens,  Wink of Stella Brush Pen - Clear,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Well this little guy is surely adorable! Your coloring is terrific! Sweet holiday card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! You've colored this adorable little guy so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!! What a fun image and colored perfectly. Glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete