Monday 14 December 2015

Merry Christmas - Just Add Ink #292

Good morning. I hope your having a good day so far. Today I have made a card for the challenge at Just Add Ink, to use their photo as inspiration for a card.

This is the inspiration photo:



This is what I came up with.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Trees
Ink: Versamark
Other: Recollections - White & Blue Card Stock,  Silver Card Stock from my stash,  Detail Silver Embossing Powder and Shabby Chic Brand - Rhinestone Accents

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy I love your CAS Christmas card. The silver is so elegant and the blue rhinestone add that wonderful finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore that scripted Christmas tree! You've done a wonderful job on this pretty Christmas card.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's a gorgeous stamp, and it looks fabulous embossed! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete