Wednesday 16 December 2015

Joyful Christmas - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Dec. 15-Milk and Cookies

I can't believe in 9 days it will be Christmas. I did manage to mail out some Christmas cards yesterday but I still want to make a few more cards to hand out to friends in the neighbourhood.

I saw this photo from the Curtain Call Challenge and remembered that I had an older wooden gingerbread man stamp that would be perfect.



Here is the card I came up with.





I stamped the gingerbread man on Spectrum Noir paper, coloured it with Copic markers, fussy cut it out, edged it with a black Memento marker and popped it up on foam tape to add some dimension to my card.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Rubber Stampede - Big Gingerbread,  MFT Stamps - Clearly Sentimental About Christmas
Dies: Spellbinders - Lacey Circles,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Paver Red Pigment Ink,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Copic Markers: E31, E33, E34, R24, R29, C5 & C9
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - White Card Stock, Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great afternoon, Kathy

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. I love the gingerbread man on the scalloped circle. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, your card is beautiful! The gingerbread man is perfect for the CC challenge...thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete