Wednesday 23 December 2015

Toasty Greetings

I can't believe it's only two days until Christmas.  I'm going to bake some shortbread cookies this afternoon but this morning, I took some time and made a card.

I think this card could be for Christmas or just a winter hello card.  I coloured the sky with Copics and wish I had a big bottle of colourless blender so I could smooth out the sky, but I still think it's okay.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Toasty Greetings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C4, C5, C7, C9, W00, W1, R24, R29, R39, YG03, YG25, Y15, Y26, YR12, YR16, YR18, YR21, B000, BG10 & BG11
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Copic - Multiliner 0.3

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment