Sunday 6 December 2015

Joyful Christmas - FMS215

It's a miracle and actually made a third card today. When I saw this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches I just knew I wanted to have a flower as my focal point. I first found the design paper with poinsettias on it and then remembered that I had the Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tattered Poinsettia die, so I could make a flower to match.

This is the sketch.


And here are a few pictures on my card, showing the dimension of the flower.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Clearly Sentimental-About Christmas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Blueprints 3 and Fishtail Flag Stax,  Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tattered Poinsettia
Ink: MFT Stamps - Paver Red Dye Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Mistletoe Magic 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Have a great night! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! LOVE that big layered poinsettia - SO perfect with the patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! That poinsettia is just gorgeous and your patterns look fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete