Tuesday 21 March 2017

All Things Grow With Love

Hello my friends and welcome back.  I hope you are having a good day so far.

I am still playing with the March 2017 - My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  The first card I made today was inspired by a card I saw on Flickr by Marcia Harper.  I really liked her card layout, so I made something very similar.



I love how the bright colours pop off the black background.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Sunflower Sweetheart (Sentiment)
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame,  Simon Says Stamp - Wavy Scallop Stitches
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Basket - E33, E37, E39  Watering Can - R24, R29, R39  Beets - RV66, R89, G24, G28  Carrots - YR15, YR18, G24  Green Onion - YG03, YG63
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Black card stock

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you come back again.  I will be posting another card, very shortly.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment