Wednesday 22 March 2017

Nuts For You

We are half way through another week and it's finally Spring.  Now if only the weather would warm up, so that we can spend some time outside.

Yesterday I coloured up with awesome image from the Neat and Tangled - My Favorite Nut stamp set, using Copic markers and adding a bit of detail with Prismacolor pencils.



Today I made that image into a clean and simple card.  Even though it hurt a lit, I finally cut into the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn.  I thought the colours would work perfectly with the acorn and squirrels.

I cut two pieces of card stock with edge dies from MFT Stamps and popped up the panel on the card front with foam tape to add some dimension to the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - My Favorite Nut
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Acorn Bottom - E11, E13, E15, E17  Acorn Top- E37, E39, E29  Leaf - YG03, YG63  Squirrels - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, R20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad,  Prismacolor Pencils - Burnt Ochre,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment