Monday 13 March 2017

Happy Easter Bunnies

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.  We changed our clocks forward one hour this weekend, which seems to throw the body into a loop.  I think it will take a few days to readjust.

Today I made a card with a different layout for me and I love it.  I can see more cards similar this to this in my future.

I coloured up a couple of chocolate bunny and some jelly beans from the Eggstra Special Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I'm loving the bright Spring colours.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Eggstra Special Easter
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bunnies - E23, E25, E27, R00, R20  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13  Pink - RV10, RV13, RV14  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Inside of Egg - C00, C1, Colorless Blender
Design Paper: MFT Stamps - Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment