Friday 10 March 2017

The Salt To My Pepper - MFTWSC323

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

Today I made a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges, using the Recipe For Happiness stamp set from MFT Stamps.



I coloured up one of the Chefs from the stamp set and used the salt and pepper shaker images to stamp the blue flagged end paper to go with the sentiment I chose.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Recipe For Happiness,  Scattered Surface Background stamp
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Blueprints 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink ,  Hero Arts - Navy Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: E11, E33, V15, R20, C00, C1, C3, C5, C9, B21, B24, B26, YG03, YG25
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Navy card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment