Friday 10 March 2017

Over The Moon

Hello again and happy Friday!!

I made another card using one of the astronauts I coloured the other day.

This time I used the Starry Circle die from MFT Stamps to make the background for the astronaut.  I cut out some 110lb white card stock with the starry circle die and then inked it up with several distress inks.  The finishing touch was splattering the die cut with some Marshmallow Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.

It's a clean and simple card and I love how it turned out.



Below is  list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Space Explorer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Starry Circle
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Memento - Paris Dusk, Distress Inks - Blueprint SketchChipped Sapphire,  Black Soot
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E53, BV00, R00  Hair - E21, E25  Space Suit - C00, C1, C3, R24, R29, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Tattered Angels - Marshmallow Glimmer Mist,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment