Thursday 2 March 2017

I Go Nuts For You

Hello my friends and welcome back.  I have another card to share with you today.  I actually coloured these cute squirrels from the My Favorite Nut stamp set from Neat and Tangled, yesterday but made them into a card today.

I matted the coloured panel as well as the design paper panels with brown card stock and then popped up the main image panel on foam tape to add some more dimension.  I'm really happy with how the finished card turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - My Favorite Nut
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Gertie 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Squirrels - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44  Acorn - YR21, YR24, E25, E29  Heart - R24, R29, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment