Sunday 5 March 2017

I'll Be Here

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  I can't believe that it's the beginning of March and it snowed last night.  That is totally crazy around here for this time of year.

Today I made a card using a couple of the images from the In My Heart stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I'm not totally happy with the card but I like how the colouring turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - In My Heart
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic-Citron 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E29  Boy's Outfit - B93, B97, B99, R24, R39 Girl's Outfit - BG10, BG11, BG13, C5, C9  Grass - YG03, YG63
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Dark Peach card stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black and White Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment