Monday 20 March 2017

Your Garden

Hello my friends and welcome back.  I am having so much fun colouring the images from the My Monthly Hero kit this month, I made another card and I'm sure there will be a few more coming up soon.




I extended the die cut using the ground die that came in the kit, so that it would cover the card length horizontally.  This time I cut it out of 110lb regular white card stock and inked it up using Gathered Twigs distress ink.  The green hillside was cut from the same card stock using the Stitched Hillside Border dies from Lawn fawn and then inked up with Mowed Lawn distress ink.  Both the ground and hillside were then sprayed with water and then blotted with paper towel to add some texture.

I cut the cloud sky out of the white card stock using the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn, with the edges inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Inks - Gathered TwigsMowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Bunny - W00, W1, W3, R00, R20, E33, E37, C1, C3  Beets - RV66, R89, G24, G28 Carrots - YR15, YR18, G24  Onions - E000, E00, G24, G28
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment