Monday 11 May 2015

Coffee and You - TYIC #21

It's Monday again and I hope you all have a great week.

After looking at the challenge at Tag You're It!, I was inspired to actual break out some embossing paste and make a tag. This is the first time I used the Wendy Vecchi, Metallic Gold embossing paste and I love the awesome shine!

Here is the inspiration tag.


Here are a couple of pictures of my tag.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Perk Up
Dies: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tag & Bookplates Bigz L Die,  MFT Stamps - Coffee Cup Die & Tag Builder Blueprints 3
Ink: Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Heidi Swapp - 6x6 Honeycomb Stencil,  Wendy Vecchi - Metallic Gold Embossing Paste,  Celebration It - Felt Ribbon,  Hemptique - 20 lb Natural Hemp Cord

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    Lovely tag-your coffee cup looks great against the golden honeycomb background!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good embossing paste... now that's something I should get!! Love that you stuck with the coffee theme, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Erin's tag! The gold embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon! Definitely kicked up a notch with that gold paste! I love all that shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag love that gold. Thanks for joining us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete