Sunday 31 May 2015

Happy Birthday Kitties

Happy Sunday! I hope you having a great weekend.

I'm looking forward to Kathy Racoosin's second 30 Day Coloring Challenge where people are encouraged to do some colouring for 30 days even if it's only for 5 minutes a day. You can share your creativity on Instagram using #thedailymarker30day2 . I hoping to join in as much as possible.

I needed to make a card for a friend who's birthday is on June 6th. I have to put it in the mail so I wanted to make sure I had it ready on time. She has two kitties so I thought I would use kitties on my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Puurfect Pair, MFT Stamps - P.I. Birthday Girl (Sentiment)
Dies: Mama Elephant - Puurfect Pair and Heart Border, Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese, The Stamps of Life - Hot4balloons, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky & Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers: Coo, C1, C4, R20, R21, YG25, YG63, YG67, RV21 & RV25
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-One 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110b White Card Stock, MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. So sweet - love the way you've coloured the background sky and grass!

    ReplyDelete