Saturday 23 May 2015

ConGRADulations

Today my daughter asked me if I could make a graduation card for a friend that is graduating college and she needs it for tomorrow. I told her I would see what I could do, then I wracked my brain to try and remember if I had any stamp sets that I could use. I then remembered the Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants stamp set and thought I could combine some images to make a card.

Here is what I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Paper Smooches - Smarty Pants, Hero Arts - Ledger
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Books-R24, R29, G24, G28, B66 & B79, Worm-YG23, YG25, YG63, YG67, B000, B02, C5, C7 & C9
Punch: Ek Success - Binding Edge

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment