Tuesday 12 May 2015

You Have My Heart - CTS #122

Hello!  Earlier today I had a chance to make a card. It's been awhile since I coloured anything for a card and today was the day that I finally coloured an image again. Since I love the MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence girls I decided to colour up one of them.

I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch as the layout.


I decided to dry emboss the panel that I put on the card base to add texture and I'm really happy with how it turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Heart Banner
Dies: MFT Stamps - Heart Banner, Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Embossing Folder: Sizzix - Valentine Set #2
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: E000, E00, E11, R20, R21, R22, BG10, BG11, BG32, E35, E37, C00, C1, C5, C7 & C9
Other: Foam Tape, Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by. Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete