Monday 25 May 2015

You Are A Sweetie - TYIC #22

I decided to make a tag today for the current challenge at Tag Your It.


I think the tag would look cute attached to some homemade jam. Which I don't make by the way.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this tag.

Stamps: The Stamps of Life - pb&j2enjoy and strawberries2stamp
Dies: The Stamps of Life - pb&j2enjoy and strawberries2stamp, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 9 and 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black, Archival Ink - Jet Black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Red Royal and Lime Green
Other: Glitz - Cashmere Dame 6x6 paper pad, Recollections - Card Stock, Ribbon & Twine from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by. Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a great tag-and a fabulous take on the inspiration tag :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use a jar on your tag! Nicely done and I like the picture taken on the basket! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tag to go with a strawberry jar. Thanks for joining us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete