Sunday 17 May 2015

My Deer - TMS #300

Hello, I hope your having a great weekend! I wanted to make another card today and decided for this card I would use the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.



I took several pictures of my card and really on;y this first one shows the colours accurately.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Into The Woods
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Into The Woods, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Fresh Cut Grass, Stitched Circle Stax and Fishtail Flag Stax
Copic Markers: E33, E35, E37 & R20
Design Paper: American Crafts-Best of Dear Lizzy 8.5 x 11 paper, My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Sakura - White & Black Gel Pens, Foam Tape

Thanks for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment