Friday 15 May 2015

No One Like You - MFTWSC228

Happy Friday! It's a long weekend in Canada and the United States and I'm hoping for some good weather.

Today I made a card using the sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


Usually when I make a card for their challenge I use a MFT Stamp set and today was no exception. I used the Pure Innocence - Freckles stamp set for my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Freckles
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge, MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: E000, E00, E11, R20, E35, E37, Y21, Y23, Y26, BG10, BG11, BG32, C5, C7 & C9
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Now and Then 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections Card Stock and Rhinestone Stickers, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment