Tuesday 19 May 2015

Happy Birthday - The Card Concept #35

I made my card using The Card Concept as inspiration. I think I would say that my card is Clean and Layered as defined by this challenge.


I found what I considered the perfect design paper to use as the background which combined the woodgrain and lace. I also used a couple of small sentiment dies to use as the silver diagonal element on my card.

Here are a couple of pictures.





Below is a list of supplies I used.

Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Gerbera Daisy,  Sizzix - Stephanie Bernard-Card,Regal Stand-Ups Framelits (Sentiment)
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Perfect from the inspiration. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete