Tuesday 26 May 2015

Just For You - RS #165

Hello, I hope you have had a good day. It was beautiful out today so I spent most of the day outside.  I did get a chance to make a card today as well. I used the current sketch from Retro Sketches as inspiration for my card.



Here are a few different angles of my card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Our Friendship Grows,  Simon Says Stamp - Summer Garden (Sentiment)
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Our Friendship Grows,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E35, E37, E47, Y13, Y35 & Y38
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Hampton Art - Neutral Glitter Dots, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment