Sunday 26 February 2017

Always An Adventure

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  I am so ready for Spring to come.  We had about an inch of snow last night, which is totally crazy for this time of year around here.  Fortunately it has warmed up and most of it has melted.  I feel bad for the poor flowers that are starting to come up.

Today I actually did some colouring using my Prismascolor Premier colored pencils.  I am very much a newly but I'm giving it a try.  I was inspired to break them out after watching this video from Debbie Hughes of Lime Doodle Design.



I decided to use the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set from MFT Stamps that I have had for awhile but have never used.  I used a piece of Strathmore 400 Series Toned Tan paper to stamp and colour my little scene.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Warm & Fuzzy Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Strathmore - 400 Series Toned Tan paper,  Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils,  My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side -Two 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment